Oct 01, 2009, From a Press Release
When: Sunday, October 11, 2009
Where: Grangé Motor Circuit in Apple Valley, California
What: Mini Road Racing - M1GP's Round 6 with 4 HR Endurance Race
Endurance racing is a great way to experience racing in a whole different way, with team work, strategy and planning. Details can make or break a team's race.
SOME FEATURES OF THIS 4 HOUR ENDURO:
- Le Mans "style" 50 yard dash.
- Registration - $65 for the 1st rider and $40 per additional rider(s). SEE RACE REGISTRATION
- Rider Time Limit: 40 mins. including IRONMAN (must come in for pit stop - can be any length of time)
- Gives new racers a taste of 8H3 in Spring 2010 (the 3rd annual 8 Hours of Grange - our successful endurance race series). Experienced 8H racers can use the 4 hour as a practice for 8H3.
- It's just fun! Come join the party!
For all the details and to register, please visit http://www.m1gp.us
Be sure to read '4 HR ENDURO DETAILS' and 'RACE REGISTRATION'.